Designer at Massimo Dutti - INDITEX
Apparel & Fashion | Barcelona Area, Spain, ES
Accomplished designer working in women's casual department at Massimo Dutti, specialising in outerwear. Graduated from Kingston University, London with a First Class Honors Degree in Fashion Design.
Dedicated, passionate and organised individual with an exceptional eye for detail, who combines enthusiasm and creativity with a positive and pro-active approach to work.
• Trench coat for Massimo Dutti featured on cover of HARPER'S BAZAAR Spain - December 2014
• Published within, and on coveted inner sleeve, of EUROPE: RISING FASHION DESIGNERS by Patrick Gottelier - January 2014
• Work appeared in VOGUE ITALIA - Emerging Designers Issue - September 2012
• Winner of MaxMara’s Young Designers Competition - July 2012
• Winner of the Mulberry Accessories Award at Graduate Fashion Week 2012 – June 2012
• Winner of the Brooks Brothers Competition - Paid Internship in NYC - August - October 2011
Specialties: Fashion Design, Womenswear, Outerwear, Trims, Research, Design